Friday, August 2, 2013

Guess Who Am I?????

Guess Who Am I?????

I am your constant companion.

I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.

I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. 

I am completely at your command. 

Half the things you do might just as well be turned over to me and I will be able to do them quickly and correctly. 

I am easily managed––you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done and after a few lessons I will do it automatically. 

I am the servant of all great people and, alas, of all failures, as well.

Those who are great, I have made great. 

Those who are failures, I have made failures. 

I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a person. You may run me for profit or run me for ruin –– if makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. 

Who am I?
!
!
!
!
!
!

!

!


!

!

!







I am habit!

Note: A habit is a system that you have mastered through practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment